All the Details
Depart the United States on Thursday, July 23 for flights arriving the next day in Budapest, Hungary (airport code BUD).
On our first full day together, we will begin with a visit to the famed Market Hall in the heart of Budapest and a tour of the elegant Andrássy Avenue, a World Heritage Site boasting spectacular Neo-Renaissance architecture. Our tour includes the historic castle district of Buda, offering cobbled, medieval streets and dramatic views of the city from Fishermen’s Bastion. Lunch at your leisure in the castle district of the city. On the Pest side of the city, we will discover Heroes’ Square, and marvel at the multiple bridges connecting the city, including the famous Chain Bridge. Dinner at the elegant Michelin guide's Aszú Restaurant is included this evening.
On Sunday, July 26, we will experience the Hungarian countryside with a trip to Lázár Equestrian Park for a stunning show of horsemanship. Our Hungarian repast for lunch is included with accompanying gypsy music. Following our visit to the Domomy Valley, you will enjoy complementary transfer to the AMACerto for a late-afternoon embarkation on our full-ship charter.
Detailed Inclusions for the Prelude Adventure
- 2-Night Accommodation at the 5-Star Budapest Marriott, July 24 & 25. Every room has a view of the Danube River! Full Breakfast and Porterage included.
- Dinner on July 25 at the Michelin acclaimed Aszú Restaurant
- Lunch at the Lázár Equestrian Park on July 26
- Transfer to the AMACerto on July 26
- Complete tour package with local guides, luxury motor coach transport, and entrance fees
- All gratuities for services
Pricing for 2-day Budapest Prelude
(King bedded or two twins, 312 sqft) at the Budapest Marriott.
The following upgrades are available for double occupancy:
Corner Studio Suite +$250/person
Junior Studio Suite +$300/person
Suites are subject to availability--do not delay if you would like an upgraded accommodation.